What's for dinner tonight then?

SW mixed grill for me tonight...I'm doing EE.

Scrambled eggs
Quorn sausages
Turkey rashers
Grilled tomatoes
Baked Beans
Poached mushrooms
2 WW wholemeal toast - HEXB
Mullerlite yoghurt

I'm having a EE meal

got chicken curry and rice, with onion bhajis and cucumber and mint yog -- yummmy, is it ready yet???!

Helen x

I am having an extra easy day so im having Ham and mushroom smash pizza with slimming world chips. For pudding i have made christmas pudding ice cream for 5 syns!! I cant wait i love christmas Pudding!!!!!!!!!!!

EE day - grilled salmon, roast new potatoes, peas, salad. Followed bya Tesco mini sponge flan case (4 syns) filed with strawberries and Activia FF vanilla yogurt.
I always have a nice pud on Wednesday (WI day)

On green today, having SW quiche (just taken out of oven and smells yum!) with new pots and salad and for afters we have mango, pineapple and melon with mullerlight (prob the vanilla with choccie sprinkles!)

On EE day, I'm having a sort of fry-up but not.

3 sainsburys lean sausages (0.5 each), SW chips, bacon medallions, baked beans and loads of mushrooms. :)

I am having beef & ale casserole with some new potatoes that I have sliced half way through seasoned, sprayed with fry light and roasted.

Yummy, taking too long to cook though! Wednesday night is always slow cooker night so will be looking for some recipes.

xx

Just finished it off, EE all this week and I made my spicy turkey burgers with SW chips and salad nom nom.

I had beef casserole which i cooked all day in my slower cooker, and got enough left over for my dinner thursday. :rolleyes:

I've only just got in from work, so haven't had anything for tea! Some of your meals sounded lovely though. I may have to try some.

I'm doing this:
Asian aubergine & pork hotpot recipe - Recipes - BBC Good Food

but... I'm changing the pork to lean lamb, the sugar to splenda, and I'm throwing it all in the slow cooker together minus the oil. Smells amazing like you wouldn't believe. I'll let you know how it goes. Not sure whether to have ee and have it with rice r just do red day yet as I'm getting weighed later and will need to eat first as not going straight home. x

How did this turn out Craftylou?

Quorn curry & SW chips :D

Home made veg soup then poached salmon fillet, new potatoes and green veggies :D

EE day here, I am having spicy fried chicken(fried in fry light with chillies and onions) and roasted root veg chips

Back