What's for dinner tonight then?

Forgot to lift the chicken out of the freezer to make a chicken curry tonight so instead it will be left over spicy beef (which I was going to freeze) with rice ........ will do chick curry tomorrow night!

J x

Quorn chilli & rice tonight! (With bottle of wine...)

Im on a red day today, Im thinking bacon, beans, eggs, maybe sausages if I can find some free ones, mushrooms and onions!

Home made fish cakes, sweetcorn, salad and baked potatoe with some low calorie coleslaw. Cann't wait till tomorrow - north african chicken with veg and nuts (HEB) lol. EE rocks!

EE- Liver and bacon with onions, mash, peas and gravy

Boo Boo how do you have beans on a red day? do you syn them? Im having beef stew - its in the slow cooker with lots of veg: onion, mushroom, carrot, celery etc, im on a red day so just having green beans, swede and cauliflower with it yummy!

I am doing the bacon and red pesto pasta from the recipe thread,but am trying it with quorn sausages instead of the bacon-will let you know how it turns out

Boo Boo how do you have beans on a red day? do you syn them? Im having beef stew - its in the slow cooker with lots of veg: onion, mushroom, carrot, celery etc, im on a red day so just having green beans, swede and cauliflower with it yummy!

Shaz, I think you can have beans as a Healthy Extra B choice on a Red day (not sure how much though).

J x

I'm on a red day, and I'm having chicken breast stuffed with laughing cow extra light triangles with some ( mixed in some crushed garlic) wrapped in bacon. Having new potatoes, brussel sprouts, broccoli and sugar snap peas with it :D

EE today.Going to our sons for meal and they are doing Chicken Tika Masala so will have to pay syns! I did have a Syn-free lunch though baked potato and pilchards and salad.
Sue

Back