What's for dinner tonight??

alibalibee

Gold Member
We're having roast chicken, new potatoes, sugar snap peas, broccoli, Brussels sprouts and green beans, with a wee bit of gravy. Will have a wee mug of homemade lentil soup before and either a piece of fruit or WW frozen pudding for afters :D

Tonight kids and hubby are having ummm, no idea :D , but I'm having wholewheat spaghetti with tomato and basil sauce and green veggies. Will probably have some home made lentil soup too, and a WW frozen dessert :)

I've been off the tablets for a week due to much dining out and about so this is my last day of care free eating. Had roast lamb dinner about 3pm, tonight will be picking and finishing off the crisps!

Am looking forward to more healthier eating in the morning as anything not eaten tonight will be in the bin tomorrow.

Vanda

Mmmmmm! I'm having sweet chilli chicken and noodles (healthy choices from Tesco!) with fresh potato wedges in oil and herbs! All xenical friendly! xx

oooh im having jacket potato with cod in parsley sauce!! Xennny friendly toooo!!! yuuuuuuuuum

you kept that one quiet!! Happy birthday!! enjoy your pizza!!!

xxx

Dinner tonight is going to be Chinese :D I'm making chicken with mushrooms, onion, broccoli and sugar snap peas in oyster and spring onion sauce and serving it with noodles. Not had it before, I normally make chow mein ( the Blue Dragon sachets are fab :D), but I was looking at the other sauces in the supermarket and thought I'd give this one a go :)

I can report that my dinner of chicken and mushrooms in oyster and spring onion sauce was delish :D I also added bean sprouts as well as the broccoli ( I use the tender stem broccoli in stir frys) and sugar snap peas.
x

Your dinner sounds fab. I usually use the chow mein sauce as well might give this one a try as have a chicken breast lurking in the fridge and some peppers I need to use up.

Vanda

Tonight hubby and I are having spag bol made with Marks and Spencers extra lean minced beef ( is 5% fat), having a WW frozen pud ( strawberry meringue ) for afters :D

Tonight we're having sausage beans and chips :D 2 low fat sausages from ASDA, rustic oven chips ( 3% fat :D) and baked beans. Mmmmmmmmm :D :D

Back