What's for dinner tonight....?

Pink_Peony

What is everyone having for dinner tonight? Wednesday nights are WI nights for me so after that we are having homemade burgers with salad!! Yummy!!! I might even have a lovely bar of chocolate after as a synned (of course) treat! :D

im having a quorn quater pounder with salad and i may try some sw chips. all after ive been to my 1st class.lol.

Liver and bacon for me too. I made batter for pancakes (not for me!!) last night and then nobody wanted the so they're having toad in the hole so the liver and bacon is ALL MINE :)

Good luck for weigh in Susan!

Im having Sainsbury's lamb shank in mint gravy - £5 for 2, but can definitely recommend them!! Loads of gravy and syn free to boot!
Im going to have it with sprouts, cabbage, cauliflower, green beans, carrots and swede and cant wait!

I'm trying something different on EE that I'm making up but is quite simple! Going to do chicken breast and make a slit in it to pop a Babybel (hex a) inside and wrapped in parma ham (0.5 syn) will bake in oven. Served with a sauce made with roasted plum cherry tomatoes, onion and sweet red pepper with balsamic vinegar, passata and herbs will have mash with it with maybe a little mustard (0.5 syn) and some green beans. Can't wait!

Im having quorn bangers,mash,peas and carrots.The others are having toad in the hole

Quorn stir-fry for me! Syn free as well! After I had pancakes for tea yesterday i need to be good!

well im off to see Hairspray at the theatre tonight!! so excited!!
So me and my mum and little sisters are going to have something out before the show....something healthy of course! :)

Chilli for me tonight - bought some lovely lean mince from the butchers and having it with tonnes of veg - cant wait! x

As it's my first day of sw today I've opted for something nice and easy so having a jacket potatoe with baked beans and maybe some grated cheese from my healthy extra....

x

Mmmm... All sounds yummy!

I'm following Green today and having Spaghetti Carbonara. Will make the carbonara sauce with onion in Frylight, gamon cubes (HEx B), quark, egg and cheese (HEx A).

Saving my Syns for a mini Magmun for dessert...! ;)

Mrs V, great minds think alike! I'm having Morrisons (free) lamb shank in minted gravy, with mashed cauli, and roasted carrots mushrooms, onions and peppers

Hmmm...love lamb shanks!

I was gonna start a thread like this cause I don't know what to have later! Probably Bolognese, since I've had loads of potatoes this week. (My boyfriend makes the best potatoes ever, roasts, chips, mash, it's gorgeous and free.)

Except I don't know if I've got any quorn left! :confused:

Back