Whats for dinner!

Gemma1986

Im just me!
What we all having for dinner tonight?
I have roast chicken with no potatoes just veg!

I am having one of my favourite quick and easy meals. Heinz Meanz BBQ beans, with chopped up veggie burgers in and 42g low fat cheese grated on top. It is really filling and yummy :)

Original day today. I have cooked a sw quiche (eggs/chive cottage cheese/smoked ham/onion) and will serve it cold with an 8oz Jacket potato h/e and salad with some helmans extra light.

Red day today - Bolognese Sauce (home made) with HexB portion of pasta mixed into it and HexA portion of parmesan cheese on the top. Scrummy!

Home-made burgers with salad! I am sure everytime I post on here what I am having for dinner, we have burgers, hee hee xxx

I've got a pot of yellow split pea soup cooking, but not sure if I'll have it tonight ... might just freeze it and have a quorn curry instead.

Homemade meatballs, wholemeal pasta (HexB) and tiny bit of cheddar cheese over the top (HexA). Yum. :p

I just ate quorn southern fried burgers on wholemeal bread with loads of lettuce and cucumber and a bit of helmans light. 5 sins and a B...but worth it!

I had Tuna (HEB) chilli and Tomato pasta! Had to eat tea early tonight so getting a bit peckish now think a muller light is the answer yum!

I've had quorn sausages, syn free chips, fried egg and mushy peas for tea! completely stuffed afterwards

ok, so baked bean lasagne. real easy...
*cook off an onion
*add a tine of chopped tomatos and a tin of baked beans and heat
*layer the mixture with lasagne sheets into a baking dish, leaving the bean mixture on top
*place 6 laughing cow light triangles ontop (these go all gooey and nice!)
*place in the oven on a high heat for 15-20 mins or untill the sheets go soft to touch

you can add alsorts to it if thats what you want. i also forgot to mention i added a dollop of brown sauce to the bean mix for that extra kick, but you can add peppers, wousester sauce, courgettes, any thing you like really!

very filling and the only syns i used were for the dollop of brown sauce. have fun experimenting

Back