whats for lunch

Today's lunch was a small baked potato, bag of steamed broccoli and carrot, turkey breast seasoned with bbq sprinkle, very tasty and syn free :)

Massive lunch and I can't wait! SW chips, 2 quorn sausages, 'fried' eggs, baked beans, mushrooms, beetroot, pickled onions & owt else I can find to add on :)

Reheated left over stew - nice and thick; lovely!

I had double meat free burger with cheese (HxA) and margarine in 2 slices of bread (HxB). Very yummy and filling and only 3 syns the lot :) Run out of bananas and my nectarines aren't ripe yet so will have to pop down the shop to get some more fruit.

Smash pizza topped with mushrooms, chopped cherry tomatoes, spring onion, red pepper, lean smoked bacon and hexa rf cheese, was very yummy and felt like a 'Friday' meal

chocoholiccat said:
I have to admit that it does taste like a large McCain's smiley face with delicious toppings, but it looks and tastes far better than OH's greasy, fat and synful pizza lol.

Lol what a good description!! So it's not just me then can't get it to cook the whole way thru!! How thick do u make it & put it in oven for?

Lol what a good description!! So it's not just me then can't get it to cook the whole way thru!! How thick do u make it & put it in oven for?

I make it as thin as possible but not so that it gets holes in it, probably half a centimetre max. I usually have it in the oven for about 25mins but I find that no matter how crispy I make it, as soon as you put toppings on it, it goes soggy and potatoey.

I have actually started making wee smash fritter things to go with cajun chicken etc for my dinner. It's like having a processed potato snack without the calories and hardly takes any time at all.

Nothing wi later x

Emmajoyce said:
Nothing wi later x

I hear you.
Lunch today was one of my 2 alpen lights for the day. First one was breakfast. :)
I'll have a huge evening meal after weigh in.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Made a Greek salad for 1 syn - olives.

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

2 chicken breast steaks (iceland - 5 syns each), baked potato and lots of salad with my new found favourite pickled red cabbage :D

I've just had eggs with chopped up ham and 3 cheese slices (HEa) squiggled up in a big pan with a bit of S&P :D

Back