whats for lunch

blackskinnyjeans said:
An avocado sandwich w/ mustard, mayo, and tomato slices.

Love avocado they are so worth using the syns for :)

Roasted new potatoes (having like jackets) with tuna & beans on top and salad

Really rubbish weather here today so am craving some comfort food. Going to have a huge jacket potato with cheese, baked beans, sliced HB egg and salad..yum yum! :)

I never think off adding little extras like sliced egg and salad with my Jacket potatoe, great Idea Princess Stevie!

I'm having an chicken and veg omlete with salads, Muller light and grapes. Need other ideas for lunch instead of potatoes and salad as it's starting to get boring!

Keldelacoe, sorry if you've posted this but i can't find it. Do you have the recipe for Veggie lasgne? is it nice?

Keldelacoe, sorry if you've posted this but i can't find it. Do you have the recipe for Veggie lasgne? is it nice?

I think I saw something similar on bbc good food and kind of adapted it to what I had in and sw. I roasted cubed eggplant, butternut sqash, onions, carrot celery (wanted to use up the veg box remains) garlic and sprinkled with herbs, roasted but left a little bite. I then whizzed up in the blender basil. 2 cartons of tomatoes, bit of chilli, tomato puree and set aside. then whizzed up cottage cheese with s&p and 2 eggs to m,ake a cheese sauce then but a layer of the veg on the bottom of the dish, a layer of tomato sauce over, layer of sheet pasta, layer of white sauce and repeat (season each layer) cook in oven til well cooked (supppose its kind of already cooked so warmed through) topped with half fat cheese and cherry toms towards the end of cooking and grilled for 5

it was lovely :)

image-1402424508.jpg

image-3790083771.jpg

I think I saw something similar on bbc good food and kind of adapted it to what I had in and sw. I roasted cubed eggplant, butternut sqash, onions, carrot celery (wanted to use up the veg box remains) garlic and sprinkled with herbs, roasted but left a little bite. I then whizzed up in the blender basil. 2 cartons of tomatoes, bit of chilli, tomato puree and set aside. then whizzed up cottage cheese with s&p and 2 eggs to m,ake a cheese sauce then but a layer of the veg on the bottom of the dish, a layer of tomato sauce over, layer of sheet pasta, layer of white sauce and repeat (season each layer) cook in oven til well cooked (supppose its kind of already cooked so warmed through) topped with half fat cheese and cherry toms towards the end of cooking and grilled for 5

it was lovely :)

View attachment 48888

View attachment 48889

Wow that looks yummy!! I'm starting to collect all of these recipies! thanks very much!

ham, Onions, mushrooms, peppers and tomatoes roasted with garlic and chilli, with 2 eggs cracked on top of them and popped back in the oven for a few minutes. Nom!

I'm doing a green day, any ideas as to what I can put in a wholemeal pitta for lunch? X

homemade hummus and salad? sliced egg? I sometimes make up falafel with a a mint yogurt dip and stick that in pittas the next day :)

Ooh how do I make falafel?? X

Ill post the recipe I use, although I dont always use the oil and adapt accordanly... I make mine into balls and put them in the oven

bunnylovesalan said:
Tweetabix for me today, skinned till next Thursday, haha!!!

A what? Lol

Back