whats for lunch

Quorn ham, 2 'fried' eggs and lots of SW chips...... Yuuuuuuummmy

Have I already posted what I had for lunch? Can't remember!

Well anyways I had a baked potato with chicken curry and a bit of salad from the canteen at work. It was actually really yummy, and although probably not SW friendly, not too far off!

I had a turkey salad

Today I've had leftover spicy mince, veg (in the mince) and a little tiny portion of rice, so full up! The dog enjoyed finishing the rice though haha

I would say a version of speed soup, but since I only put it in the slow cooker an hour ago, I recon that it might be supper.. :)
I'll definitely have some for lunch tomorrow though..

Chicken dinner with roasties in te acti-fryer.

Where can I find the recipe for the speed soup

susienoz - if you do a search in the box, top right corner of the website and make sure to click for it to search minimins and not google/web then you'll get loads of results :D

Today for lunch I've got 2 dark rye ryvitas (HEb) with 4 laughing cow trianges (HEa) and some salady bits (cucumber, pickled beetroot, babycorn) planned, but I'm still stuffed from breakfast having only just decided what to have, so will have this mid afternoon and then dinner a bit later.

Asda wholemeal wrap with mince and home made taco mix with mushrooms, onions and tomatoes.

I just had a "fried" brunch with my little ladies. Trimmed bacon cooked in fry light, with tomatoes, beans, 2 slices of ww wholemeal toast and an egg. The only thing missing were the mushrooms but I had run out so I served up extra tomatoes to compensate for my super free :)

I had 1 laughing cow light triangle on my toast for 1 1/2 syns. Saving the rest of my daily allowance for my roast and evening snack now.

Im having chicken thighs with pots, mushrooms, onions and peppers cooked in my slow cooker. Lots of spice and herbs, totally delish.

Yum!

I've just enjoyed a HM lamb burger topped with a blue cheese laughing cow deli light. Served with a mixed salad

I cant remember if I've posted this again so here goes:

4 ryvita dark rye (HEb1)
4 laughing cow light triangles (HEa1)
Cucumber
Celery
Beetroot
Baby corn
1 tbsp EL mayo

I've got broccoli and Stilton soup out of the freezer, made over Christmas. 3.5 syns a portion

Back