whats for lunch

Baked spud with beans and cheese. Side salad!

Attachments

• image-1154516463.jpg
    image-1154516463.jpg
    544.7 KB · Views: 89
Leftover chilli beef stew. Even better the next day!

View attachment 71213

MinkyDinky that stew looks AMAZING!!! Any chance of the recipe pls???

For lunch I'm avin SW potato & leek soup, then strawberries & Activia yoghurt - so syn-free!

Hi, I'm a new poster!

today I had a healthy fry up consisting of bacon medallions, baked beans, 2 x nimble toast, mushrooms fried in fry light and tinned tomatoes; feels so naughty and is so filling but guilt free with plenty of super free! One of my all time faves.

Wholemeal Pitta as healthy extra b, ham and salad.....and two Thorntons chocolates. Someone at work bought me a box and I couldn't resist!

Allimack said:
MinkyDinky that stew looks AMAZING!!! Any chance of the recipe pls???

For lunch I'm avin SW potato & leek soup, then strawberries & Activia yoghurt - so syn-free!

It was pretty good actually.

I chopped up 1 red and 1 White onion, a large courgette, half a swede, 2 red peppers, 3 cloves of garlic and 2 beef casserole steaks. Chucked in to the slow cooker with a rich beef stock pot (knorr), 1 can chopped tomatoes and half a carton of passata then enough water to cover. I never measure spices but I put in paprika, smoked paprika, chilli powder and flakes. Put on low for 8 hours, lid off and on high for one hour and serve. It was on while I was working and the flat smelt gorgeous when I got in! Xx

Ryvita topped with Philly light, sea salt and lots of cracked black pepper. Yummy :)

Tinned tuna in spring water mixed with low fat natural yogurt and tomato juice, on toast (HEb) 0 syns

Just had pasta mixed with sweetcorn, tomatoes, cucumber, pickled onions, finely grated cheese (HExA) & extra light mayo (1)

Yum! Sandwhich made from Nimble HexB bread, ham, turkey, HexA cheese, tomato, lettuce, cucumber, spring onion and a tablespoon of Branston Pickle (1) served with m&s cheese and onion popcorn (4) and a snacksoup (2.5). Quite a synful lunch but i fancied this lunch, planned it in advance and reeeeally enjoyed it ?

image-1015415890.jpg

Roast veg mushy pea curry, rice & peas topped with grated cheese (HExA) - strange but gorgeous!

Chicken and spinach Madras, probably not hitting the superfree but had some pineapple before it too
image-1785074580.jpg

Cheese on toast

Back