whats for lunch

Innocnet Moussaka veg pot

Pasta with home-made syn free pasta sauce (tinned tomatoes, chilli, green peppers, onions, garlic, Italian herbs, salt and pepper) Yum!!

Jacket potato with chive & onion cottage cheese with beetroot & pickled onions, lol. Sounds bizarre but it was lovely!

Donna88 - is your chickpea dahl syn free please? Bought some in Sainsbury's yesterday then found it was 8 syns a can :(

C xx

Are any other of the innocent veg pots free? Ok struggling for quick an easy lunch ideas I can take into work. I have use of a kettle and microwave here. Can anyone tell me the syn values for bachelors fat free noodles?

Lunch today was a Prawn Salad dressed with 2 tbls Tiger Tiger Red Thai Salad Dressing (2 syns), would normally have used only 1tbls, but the prawns I defrosted tasted a bit bland ......

001.jpg

Followed by Eton Mess, which was strawberries, sublime strawberry greek style muller light (0.5 syns) and 8 mini meringue cake decorations (1 syn) ......

002.jpg

Last edited:
Are any other of the innocent veg pots free? Ok struggling for quick an easy lunch ideas I can take into work. I have use of a kettle and microwave here. Can anyone tell me the syn values for bachelors fat free noodles?

Batchelors fat free noodles are syn free.

You could always make pies or stews in advance , take what you need in advance and portion out and freeze the rest . Everytime you want some just defrost your portion the night before.

Back