whats for lunch

Ham salad with EL salad cream and a packet of McCoys salt and vinegar - cravings!!

14 syns for the lot :)

Attachments

• image-2157386074.jpg
    image-2157386074.jpg
    535 KB · Views: 81
Unexpected lunch in morrisons on a green day too so had double egg on brown toast 2 quorn sausage n beans gonna have to check out syn value now at least not as bad as a proper fry up!

Lunch today was an Extra Special Yellowfin Tuna Steak, salad and 2tbls Tiger Tiger Red Thai Salad Dressing

The last Innocent Moussaka veg pot (yes I brought Sainsburys out when they had them BOGOF with really long use by dates!) on a massive bed of Spinach, followed by a packet of pineapple :) SE today

Having spicy butternut squash soup.....using asda soup mix its got a bit of creamed coconut in it so presume its synned but cant see it on line......anyone any ideas? Tia

After reading the reviews on here we had 2 Linda Mc Red Onion and Rosemary Sausages with baked beans, poached egg and a HEX wholemeal bread. I agree with you all - the sausages were very tasty and the texture completely unlike most veggie sausages, especially the Quorn variety, which I can't stand! They had an almost meaty texture and were packed with flavour. Suppose Mr McCartney will be getting even richer now!!! :D

Back