whats for lunch

Radish soup? Thats a new one on me! Never heard of that before! Is it nice?

I'm just cooking some roasted veg to have with leftover pork chop from last night :)

Mackrel and tomatoe,activia snack pot yoghurt,melon and kiwi fruit, water

Chicken with cracked black pepper, with salad (spinach leaves, cherry tomatoes, radishes, cucumber, red pepper, pickled onions, feta cheese, spring onions and fat free fromage frais)

Attachments

• lunch27.JPG
    lunch27.JPG
    24.7 KB · Views: 108
I am extremely hung over and could no way go to the shops to pick up the salad I wanted
So, I had some cous cous with fromage frais on top followed by an orange.
I know it's not 1/3 superfree but decided it was better than the 600 slices of toast and butter that I wanted!

Red day, so i had morrisons lamb shank, with carrot and swede mash, cauliflower, broccoli and 100g roast parsnips (HE B) followed by baked apple with 1 tbsp mincemeat (6 syns) and 2 tbsp ww creme fraiche (1 syn)

Just sounds like a green day to me! Hung over eh! lol

I have hardly touched the stuff since October and had been looking forward to the night for ages. Think I danced off most of the alcohol lol and my need to go out has gone again now. I'm too old for this hangover lark! Thank goodness the kiddies had been shipped off to grandmas!

elb4160 said:
Radish soup? Thats a new one on me! Never heard of that before! Is it nice?

I'm just cooking some roasted veg to have with leftover pork chop from last night :)

Well, I've always been quite adventurous with my food, so thought why not, I had 3bags of them, boiled them up with onion and veg.stock cube, then blitzed - thick enough, totally free, bit peppery, but you wouldn't know it was radish

I love pork chops, off shopping tomorrow evening, so thanks, on my list for in the week

I had jacket potato with mushrooms, beans an my cheese allowance x

I'm having bacon,mushrooms & beans on a small slice of wholemeal toast (O.5 HE B).....I must say I was a little wary and unsure about giving EE a try, but I bit the bullet middle of last week and think it's great....and normal!:)

Todays lunch is leftover chicken curry from last night, we werent very impressed with it but I was too lazy to make anything else and I've got to eat so there we go!

Chicken and humous sandwich on Hex B roll and some Sunbites

I have HEB Scan bran which I'm gonna have with cottage cheese. Also got a pear and a banana for afters... Trying to get my head around having a green day - thought I did it yesterday but wasn;'t quite correct... Today should be easier as I'm not intending having any meat anyway, and this way I get 2 HEBs...

Good luck with the scan bran Maverick, hope you enjoy it (someone's got to ;) )

I'm having tomato soup with ryvita and philidelphia (HexB x 2), followed by fruit and maybe a muller light :)

EE Day for me – got the speed soup in the fridge, hope it’s turned out okay, this will be my first attempt J

Having a red day so baked haddock with salad & roasted butternut squash with Schwartz shaker seasoning

*that is a red day right??*

I am extremely hung over and could no way go to the shops to pick up the salad I wanted
So, I had some cous cous with fromage frais on top followed by an orange.
I know it's not 1/3 superfree but decided it was better than the 600 slices of toast and butter that I wanted!

Wow! Massive well done to you for being so good when hungover! All my willpower goes out the window when I am rough so think you definitely deserve a gold star :clap:

Back