whats for lunch

I have to admit that does sound kind of yuck :( Did you put any cheese on/in it? That might have helped

Yeah topped it with cheese but it was still awful...I think secretly I thought it might have been like the bean lasagne recipe on here :) xx

*Emsie* said:
Oooh what is curry loaf please?

It's 1 pack of curry rice
1 tin asda chickpea dhal (asda 1 is free)
4 eggs

Method
Cook rice as per pack
Add chickpea dhal and eggs and give it a good mix until all together, and cook for 40 mins (ish) on gas Mark 5.
I also put extra curry powder in as I like mine quite hot

You can also cook in a Yorkshire pus tin to make curry cakes xxx

Today for lunch I've got SW quiche with quorn sausages, red pepper, onion mixed in with it and some baked beans followed by fruit. Looking at it now though I think adding the baked beans to the same tub was a mistake... never mind!

It will be a mugshot for me today, a fruit salad, and probably some chocolate! Some of it is healthy :eek: Can't go shopping until Thursday :confused:

Today for lunch I've got SW quiche with quorn sausages, red pepper, onion mixed in with it and some baked beans followed by fruit. Looking at it now though I think adding the baked beans to the same tub was a mistake... never mind!

Hope you haven't got the fruit in there too lol!!

I've got the rest of my broccoli and stilton soup @ 3.5syns a portion. Looking forward to getting back to syn free lunches!

Ah a decent lunch today, none of that awful curry lasagne lol. Today is sw quiche too with red onion, mushroom and asparagus with beans xx

Lunch for me is some leftovers from last night - pasta with chopped toms, natural yoghurt, peppers and onions, topped with cheese from HE EX A, followed by an Activia

I'm umming and ahhing about making a fritatta type thing for lunch. I'm on a green day so can sprinkle home cheese over the top for my hexa and still have milk for my tea and coffee. Yummers!

I'm having spicy butternut squash and lentil soup today, not sure what I'm having with it yet. I really like the sound of that curry loaf and I've added it to my SW recipes to try folder.

eta: the soup has a large handful of red lentils, 2 x butternut squash, carrots, onions in it - am I right in thinking this is free on green and extra easy days?

Last edited:
Syn free soup (no more of those 11.5 besties!!) a scan bran (blergh) an apple and an orange

I'm having left over stir fry from last night's tea...it was delish!

I'm making the world's most orange soup with some veg that needs using up: a small butternut squash, small pumpkin, sweet potato, carrot, fresh ginger and a red onion! Oh, and some garlic: I've just stuck them all in my Actifry with some Fry Light for a nice roasted flavour, then I'll whizz them with some stock. It's filling the house with the most delicious smell!

Having access to a full kitchen is one reason I love being able to work from home...

Im making homemade chilli for my tea with rice , and fruit salad for after
For lunch think im going to have Jacket potato,salad and half a roast chicken with the skin removed(I hate skin anyway...eurghh) Im leaving the house for work at 2pm and im working until half 4 tomorrow so have to plan ,like a military operation..nightmare!x

Left over chicken stir fry from last night, bulked up with some boiled rice

Back