whats for lunch

Just had sardines and plain long grain rice mixed up in a bowl with a bit of chilli sauce and a lovely green salad plus an apple. Missed breakfast this morning due to oversleeping ... can I have some oatssosimple at 4 if i get peckish?

Of course you can - one of the great things about slimming world is you can eat whenever suits you!

had a massive bowl of carrot and coriander soup with 3 pagen krisprolls, and was still hungry so had some leftover lasagne

Snap, had my homemade carrot and coriander soup too :) xx

I had a chicken salad sandwich with mustard and a little light salad cream. Deelish!

Today I have a lazy lunch - Asda chickpea dahl with rice

I'm having the carrot and coriander soup today with 2 slices wholemeal hexb

1 can mixed bean salad
1 can green lentils
2 cans chopped tomatoes
1 can baked beans
Handful of split lentils
2 large leeks
1 large onion
4 large carrots
2 parsnips
Green, red or yellow pepper
2 beef stock cubes
Salt & pepper
Mixed herbs
Water (enough to cover all ingredients)

I added cellery too. Wasn't sure at first as in funny bout tin toms in soup and not sure of beans and lentils but I blended till smooth and was actualy nice and very filling!! And made sooooo much and it's quite cheap considering it makes so much! And I have big portions lol

I shall :) I'm gonna eat as much as I can. Some today some tomorrow then break sat and sun then more mon n tue then wed is my weigh in!!!!

Feeling motivated last 2 weeks! Think it's cuz I have a goal now!!!

I've got a bit of allsorts today, 3 ryvita, 2 laughing cow triangles, a very small portion of leftover tuna pasta salad, some tomatoes, kiwis, blueberries and orange/grapefruit segments!

I'll deffo not be hungry after that. :)

Back