whats for lunch

peachy7 said:
Why do they always go wrong?

Once I was having this exact conversation in a cafe and the owner overheard me and told me his secret- you need to put LOADS of vinegar in (like until the water is brown!) then you boil up the water. Crack your egg into a cup, then whisk the water so it's swirling like a whirlpool then get the cup dead near, stop swirling and drop the egg in. I've had perfect ones ever since!!!

an easy way to do poached eggs is to place clingfilm over a ramekin or egg cup and crack the egg into it then twist the cling film to seal then drop into the water and cook remember to remove the cling film before eating :D

I won in my groups xmas raffle some of those silicon poach pods to do poached eggs in (think you can do other things in them) I get perfect poached eggs each and every time - very yummmy! and very easy to use.

For lunch today I have l/f supernoodles and stir fry veggies (ee day today)

Helen xx

Just had some tomato & herb pasta & sauce - with sliced red onion, chopped pepper & cherry tomatoes chucked in. Topped with rf cheddar

For my lunch today i made a sw quiche, with lean ham, onion, pepper and healthy A of cheddar. Nom nom nom x ;)

Late breakfast/early lunch for me today- Had 3 Quorn cumberland sausages with baked beans and tomatoes frylighted! Having a late afternoon snack of Thai Mugshot and some fresh pineapple as eating later tonight with friends/neighbours!X

I have just made a sw quiche with peppers, onions and free sausages in so gonna have that with some sweet potato wedges and salad mmmm

ainsley harriots lentil dahl :D

Broccoli and Stilton soup today @ 3.5 syns

Have only just had breakfast, so had sausages (6 syns but worth it!)scrambled eggs, mushrooms and 2 weight watchers WM toast. HEa and b covered :D

Back