whats for lunch

No idea what to do for lunch but I have some left over mash so will use that with something...

slowly getting back to sw. back to exercise today as well :)

lunch is homemade free veggie soup (carrots, sweet pots, BNS) and 2 rytvita

x
Steph

I had Pea and bacon soup (homemade) with a side salad and an apple.

My office mate had a pork and stuffing bun from the canteen, with crackling! I almost cried! But I stayed strong and thought about how great I'll look in a years time!

My lunch was yummy anyway :)

I had Pea and bacon soup (homemade) with a side salad and an apple.

My office mate had a pork and stuffing bun from the canteen, with crackling! I almost cried! But I stayed strong and thought about how great I'll look in a years time!

My lunch was yummy anyway :)

That's the spirit!! :D

I'm having beans on wholemeal toast (HEB). Yum.

Lunch today was from the canteen so I doubt it was very SW friendly, although I did try to go for the healthier options.
I had a salad and some carrot and coriander soup.
The salad had coleslaw and potato/pasta salad in it too which obviously had mayo in, but I only had a little bit of those.

Will be making a syn free dinner tonight though to compensate a bit :)

Lunch today was a little boring :( quorn ham in nimble wholemeal bread, strawberries, grapes, banana and an activia yoghurt.

Tomorrow hopefully will be more exciting as we have left over cold beef..yum yum. :)

Leftover chicken and veg curry for lunch today :D
After my "weight loss challenge" weigh in though so will be rushed :(

Pasta today mixed with 1 tbsp EL Mayo, some butterbeans, cherry tomatoes, spring onion, cucumber and red pepper

I just made a fish pie with salmon, cod, tuna and broccoli all mashed up together with some garlic, stock and herbs and instant mash on top. Used half a HEA to add some cheese triangles to the mash for a bit of creaminess, served with green beans on the side: yum!

I wonder if melted cheese triangles with parsley stirred through would make a nice sauce? Might try that next time!

Back