whats for lunch

I just made a fish pie with salmon, cod, tuna and broccoli all mashed up together with some garlic, stock and herbs and instant mash on top. Used half a HEA to add some cheese triangles to the mash for a bit of creaminess, served with green beans on the side: yum!

I wonder if melted cheese triangles with parsley stirred through would make a nice sauce? Might try that next time!

That sounds yummy!! Would you be able to reheat that in a microwave do you think? I'm always a bit wary of fish

That sounds yummy!! Would you be able to reheat that in a microwave do you think? I'm always a bit wary of fish

Hope so, as there seems to be loads of it and my partner's veggie so doesn't eat fish! I should think it will be fine as long as I keep it in the fridge and eat it within the next couple of days. I'll probably have some for tea and the rest tomorrow.

I don't do EE much because fish is the only meat I eat and then not very often, but for some reason had a real craving for it today!

I had jkt potato with tuna and onion mixed with light mayo and a side salad. Muller light and grapes for dessert

I had a toasted sandwich (reduced fat mozzarella, spring onions and tomatoes) with lots of salad on the side, yum! :)

SW quiche packed with veg, salad, shape yogurt, clementines. I'm feeling very virtuous!

SW quiche packed with veg, salad, shape yogurt, clementines. I'm feeling very virtuous!

I don't feel virtuous at all because I had a "tea" meal for dinner and felt really full - and yet it had a lot fewer carbs and more superfree veg than a large jacket potato, for example. I really have to train my brain to stop thinking about food in this way!

I'm having a mug shot,a beetroot salad and courtesy of my Slimmer o the Week prize, an apple and banana! I feel full just thinking about it!

I'm having a turkey salad bowl, ordered into work

I'm having homemade tomato soup with a wholegrain bread roll filled with laughing cow light & salad :D

Back