whats for lunch

I had today:- Extra Easy day
LF supernoodles cooked with extra stock and chilli, with green beans, mushrooms and brocolli and shredded ham. Like a spicy noodle soup, very yummy!

Helen xxx

hi got dad coming so got roast today with pork all sw friendly of course its meals like this that proves sw is a great plan to be on with no real restrictions.

Leftover stuffed pepper from last night with salad (recipe from this months SW mag) xx

Green Day: Tried the SW Chips recipe I found here (not boiled before, just swirled in egg and then in oven) with mixed vegg. Hmm

Dunnooo, I have some smoked fish in the freezer and SS soup in the fridge. I fancy maybe a salad with the fish and some SS soup. Making me hungry lol

and??? were they nice?

Yup, really enjoyed the oven baked chips. Was a bit of a pain to clean the baking tray afterwards as they stuck to it despite Fry Light. But can recommend, yummy and not much fuss (yes, am a lazy cook) ;)

Pasta with onion-mushroom-sugar snaps-natural yoghurt sauce. Very nice. ;)

regarding the sticking to the pan, line it with a baking sheet or foil and then it's just a throw it away job..
you could always try one of those "quicka chips" mesh basket things to cook them on.. great for SW chips as it cooks on all sides at the same time, no need to turn or shake them..

oh and I had my first go at a fritata... I'd post pictures but I ate it all before I thought about it.. :)

Thanks for the tip, ColJack, will get one of those things for next time. As there will be a next time. ;)

Had a big bfast of egg n beans on toast so just had 3 mini corn on the cobs sprayed with fry light with salt n pepper on they were lovely n didn't miss the butter!

HI,had a lovely lunch of. homemade ham, veg and lentil soup, 2 crackerbreads with some of the ham, pickled onions and beetroot, yum:D

Today I had pasta mixed with salad veggies (cherry toms, pepper, celery, spring onion, sweetcorn) mixed with FF fromage frais and red pesto

Lunch today was chicken, cold SW roasties with salad and a bit of EL mayo. Not bad, but a bit cold considering the weather :eek:

Back