whats for lunch

lunch today is mixed beetroot salad and tomatoes with light choice balsamic dressing (1syn) a sweet and sour mug shot (0.5 syns) punnet of pineapple and grapes and cherries. 2 litres of orange squash.

with a choc coated rice cake (4 syns) and 2 alpen lights(b choice) to snack on later :)

lunch today is mixed beetroot salad and tomatoes with light choice balsamic dressing (1syn) a sweet and sour mug shot (0.5 syns) punnet of pineapple and grapes and cherries. 2 litres of orange squash.

with a choc coated rice cake (4 syns) and 2 alpen lights(b choice) to snack on later :)
2 litres of orange squash?! :eek: Just with your lunch?! :eek::eek:

Day one for me. For breakfast I had some pineapple. Then for lunch I had turkey with salad (lettuce, cabbage, onions) with worcestershire sauce. I've also had a banana as a snack.
I resisted chips. Yay!

Salad with anchovies and chillis with pea and bacon soup on the side ;-)

And being peckish and knowing I'm going to have a late tea, I had 5 ritz cracker (5 syns) with mackerel...drool...

Scan bran and tinned salmon with lots of salt, vinegar n pepper. fruit salad of apple melon strawberries grapes and blueberry's :)

Last edited:
Debridger said:
Elleellie
ritz - yum
mackerel - yum
would never have thought of having them together though?? fresh or tinned?
tinned mackerel and onion sandwich is one of my favourites - ever

Tinned in brine (but drained) it was lush! I got the idea cos the OH is going through a phase of refried beans on ritz (apparently it reminds him of the jungle :-S) and I don't fancy the beans but LOVE oily fish, so it seemed like a good idea!

Let me know if you can think of any other interesting things to put on ritz ;-)

Spicy - resisted the chips - well done, good start, look up SW chips, they'll fit into your plan somehow

Oh I know all about SW chips. They are my saviour! Just had them for tea :D Unfortunately, not able to have them at work but the thought of them keeps me going through the day!

Slimming world quiche with loads of salad (mini sweetcorns, pickled onions, cucumber and tomatoes)
Pasta n' sauce and a salad, as above with lettuce and a bit of ham.
Cous cous with roasted med veg and hot nandos sauce!

for lunch today is chicken with rice, spring onions, peppers, mushrooms and light soy sauce. If you microwave it for a couple minutes it tastes lovely and chinesey and its syn free :)

Yummy salad with lettuce, tomato, cucumber, red pepper, carrot, onion, egg, ham & cheese (HEX) with a level dessert spoon of EL Mayo & sweet chilli sauce mixed.

Attachments

• My salad.jpg
    My salad.jpg
    176.7 KB · Views: 183
I had jacket potato with chicken and salad (lettuce, cabbage and onion) and worcestershire sauce.

Back