whats for lunch

Tomorrow.....
Green Day salad........
Lettuce, cucumber, tomato, red onion, spring onion, red peppers, carrots, balsamic vinegar, boiled egg, new potatoes, Batchelor's savoury rice topped with 42g feta cheese :)

I'm having the usual....cous cous and veg curry!

I will be doing a mini chinese banquet today for lunch as i'm out tonight with a friend for dinner.

So we will be having Egg Fried Rice, Noodles, stirfried vegetables, water chestnuts & some synned sweet chilli dip. I will also be making some spring rolls & bits but as there so not SW friendly I'll give them a miss !

not sure today, got some tomato soup left, so may have that and 3 crackerbread and a couple of soft boiled eggs.

Helen xx

Brought in a baked potato and tuna, cucumber, tomato and onion mixed with 1 tbsp EL mayo; was absolutely vile!! So lunch today has been a vanilla muller yoghurt & have a couple of satsumas and an apple still in my bag. Good job I'm doing a roast for dinner tonite!

For lunch today I had... a peach activia snackpot (0.5 syns), syn free pepper and tomato soup (im addicted), 1 pear and 1 apple. I have got a sweet and sour mugshot to eat too but dont fancy it right now.

today was leftover veggie chilli and rice, I was meant to be having a red day and had smoked salmon in the fridge, but I went out for coffee with friends and came home later than anticipated and ready to eat a scabby horse had there been one available!

As it was chilli went in the machine that goes ping while I unpacked the shopping and went to the loo and straight into mouth as I couldn't wait long enough to make a salad!!!...salmon for tomorrow then.

I have to say hooray for Extra Easy - I hadn't used my HE's other than milk in 2 teas, so could choose to make today EE instead of red

I had a cheese and ham toastie :)

Yesterday I was at a conference, linmited food choice... but chose the salt beef to start & steak burger for main, but left the bun, coleslaw and all (except3) chips....and swapped those for someone else's burger.

For today's lunch I had a slice of turkey, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber and small dollop of X light mayo - lush and tomorrow I have made a mini quiche and i will have some salad on the side :D

having an oddment today, more stay totally neutral, as I'm out for dinner tonight, and cannot check the menu... will proably go meat or fish, but we'll see
so I am having an early lunch, quorn lamb grill things, I assumed they wouldn't taste much of lamb, they don't but they do have a deep deep mint flavour, but I've got them totally covered in rich & runny poached eggs, and some mushrooms... That will do me until tonight

Jumbo King Prawns with a large salad, all tossed in 2 tbls of Tiger Tiger red thai salad dressing (2 syns)

quorn sausages,sw chips and beans......lovely green day comfort filling up food!

Today i had a seafood salad: king prawns, smoked salmon and seafood sticks chopped up and served on baby leaf salad, chopped tomatoes and chopped cucumber. Had 2 tbsps of extra light salad cream. Was yummy.

Back