whats for lunch

I had planned on a big brekkie of beans on toast and a light lunch of fruit.....but watching saturday kitchen and its messing everything up

potato, peppers, mushroom & onion frittata.. yum..

i had a sausage sarnie followed by some pineapple.

I'm on a red day and making my first SW quiche - its just finishing in the oven as we speak! Hope its nice!

Helen xx

I had 3 quorn sausages, 2 ww wholemeal bread, dollop of ketchup was lovely. Then a chicken mug shot, pineapple, apple, strawberries and a mullerlight x

I had my 3 slices of WW Brown Danish as beans on toast! - great comfort food after a workout in the gym and a shopping trip to Asda lol.

I melted 5 laughing cow lights in the microwave and poured over a microwaved jacket spud, with a large salad and black pepper all over.
For once, my tattie came out nice and the cheese was a lovely filling - 1st time I've tried them. Quick and very tasty:D

Did them for 30 secs first, then mushed down with a fork, then another 30 secs. Think our mw is 700w. Was good enough for me, stuck to the bowl abit, but managed to scoop it out with the other end of the fork:rolleyes:
Could of maybe done for longer, but I was worried about it exploding:D

Lunch today was breakfast because we didnt get up very early!
I had 3 sausages, 4 hashbrowns (9 syns... totally worth it though) and tinned tomatoes. Not 100% sure on the sausage syns but I know I didnt have any last night so that'll cushion it :)

Back