whats for lunch

I made a quick Chicken stew
already cooked chicken steamed the veggies put together in pot added stock plus herbs & spices and whacked it int'
oven for an hour :D

Lunch today was very quick as work today was going to be a bit hectic. So...

2 wholemeal nimble
2 laughing cow extra light cheese triangles
marmite

Then grapes, banana and a muller.. ate all that in like 15 mins lol.

x

Today is going to be a Wholemeal pitta (heb) filled with tikka chicken, mint sauce and natural yoghurt dressing, filled with lettuce, red cabbage, White cabbage, onion, cucumber, tomato :) then some honeydew melon for pud :)

today it is going to be super speed soup with some syn free sausages. followed by a yoghurt and banana.

urgh! today was an absolute FAIL. I was struggling for inspiration, so I thought i'd have a salad with a tomato & herb mug shot. Except I then went to get ready for work and forgot to make the salad, so all I had with me was the mugshot, which was FAR too salty for my taste, so that went in the bin, so i'm STARVING and can't wait to go home now :(

I'm currently munching though a bowl of wholemeal pasta, egg, tuna, cucumber, tomato & spring onion salad. I made a dressing with quark, some of the tuna brine, the juice out of the toms when I cut them and loads of pepper... taste better than it sounds

Back