whats for lunch

Mine was more brunch as didn't have time for breakfast
1 egg, 2 turkey rashers, 4 tbs baked beans, tomato and mushrooms ( both grilled )

I had a small jacket potato with tuna, baked beans a grated mini babybel light (2) and a large salad :)

dudette2001uk said:
I'm having left over cheese, potato, leek and sweetcorn pie with large field mushrooms and bacon. Mmm! Soup this evening so I can try to minimise the gain I'm going to see in the morning ;)

Oooh that sounds lush how do u make the pie ??? X

Red Hot Chilli - EL mince. mushrooms, peppers, onions, courgettes, fresh chilli, chillio powder, garlic, rice

I've had a late breakfast/lunch so have 2 wholemeal toast (HExB) with omelette made with turkey rashers, mushrooms, spinach & broccoli with some tinned tomatoes

Fill me up till weigh in :) x

Oooh that sounds lush how do u make the pie ??? X

I don't really have a recipe, but I boil enough potatoes for 4 people then mash them with either some milk or vegetable stock, salt, pepper and garlic powder. I then add cooked leeks and sweetcorn, along with 2 x HeA of RF cheddar and mix well. I plonk it into a dish and top with the remaining 2 x HeA of cheddar and bake it in the oven for about 20-30 minutes on 160-180 :) xx

I'm in the office about to cook for 5 of us - we are having mushroom scrambled eggs with baby sweetcorn and salad followed by yogurt and chopped banana.

What a star,the communal SW lunch! Sadly we are lacking a kitchen here and the canteen is woefully SW unfriendly - the closest I get is to buy a dry jacket pot and bring my own topping!

For today's lunch read the same as yesterday - remainder of quiche with fresh stash of apples and mango!!

I don't really have a recipe, but I boil enough potatoes for 4 people then mash them with either some milk or vegetable stock, salt, pepper and garlic powder. I then add cooked leeks and sweetcorn, along with 2 x HeA of RF cheddar and mix well. I plonk it into a dish and top with the remaining 2 x HeA of cheddar and bake it in the oven for about 20-30 minutes on 160-180 :) xx

I made this for OH and I last week and it was deeeelish! It was described as tasting like the inside of a greggs cheese and onion pasty and that description was spot on! I wonder how well it would travel to work in my food flask....

I made this for OH and I last week and it was deeeelish! It was described as tasting like the inside of a greggs cheese and onion pasty and that description was spot on! I wonder how well it would travel to work in my food flask....

I'm not really sure how large the necks are on a food flask, but it's worth a try :) xx

I usually have pasta with very low fat cottage cheese, cucumber, pepper and onion. Its super quick to do and so yummy!

I am having a salad, chopped up cucumber, peppers, radishes, spring onion and sweetcorn all mixed together with some very low fat fromage frais, 2 level tbsps of extra light mayo and 28grams of parmesan - yummy! Folllowing that with chopped up strawberries with quark, sweetner and white chocolate options :D

Back