whats for lunch

I've just had chicken curry and rice :) Was yummy. Having a bit of a day off today as I've had a job interview this morning and didnt have time/was too nervous to prepare anything to bring to work.

Morrisons meat free ravioli, with melba toasts and vff cottage cheese. Also have a cup of proper coffee, and a bottle of dilute juice.

I had a small griddled chicken breast with couscous and loads of roasted veg (aubergine, courgette, red onion, red/yellow/green peppers roasted with a spray of fry light) followed by melon & kiwi fruit :) x

Going to have bacon and egg with mushrooms and tomatos. Nom!

Emma, no, I don't think it's a bad sign that your interview was only 20 mins - just means they only had 20 mins' worth of questions! Hope you have good news next week :)

I had a fritatta made with onions mushrooms, tomato, ham & cheese (HEX A) served with cous cous and beetroot salad

Lunch today is a quick mushroom risotto with onions chopped in and some sliced up sugar snap peas, plus tons of mushrooms.

Just sitting down to my Super Speed Soup

Red Day: Baked chicken peaces with onion in the oven and had cauliflower-cheese (laughing cow as h.e.) with it.

Back