whats for lunch

Hi elb - 20mins is fine, sometimes they already know from your application / cv that you're the right person, and an interview is a formality that needs to be recorded in the HR files.

Yesterdays lunch was a prawn risotto, today was scrambled eggs (part hea) bacon, loads of toms, a spoonful of baked beans, 2 bread and butter (heb & 2.5syns for lf spread) yum

packed lunch at work, green day savoury rice, quiche, pineapple and a meringue (2.5)

packed lunch.jpg

Soup and a sandwich probably, depending whats on offer in the canteen today.
Will be bringing my own tomorrow though as we're finally having some shopping delivered today! Lots of fresh fruit tomorrow will actually be a nice change as we've not had any in :(

Todays lunch has started early as i forgot my fruit to go with my oats so simple - im having home made chicken and pasta salad. Poached chicken breast, brocolli, peas, cherry tomatoes, herbs and cauliflower with a mug shot poured over it. Delish.

I'm on a red day, so lunch is Baked Potato with Fat free cottage cheese, and apple and my afternoon treat is a ww strawberry yogurt!!

At morrisons you can get 4 frozen baked potatos for 1.99, they have the lovely crisp skin that you just dont get when cooking a pot in the microwave, and they are soooo tastey!!! Yummmm!!!!

xx

Red day for me - egg and bacon mayo (1 syn for E/L mayo) on 2 x Ryvita (Hex B) - nom nom xx

5 scan bran (hexB) with 5 Laughing Cow Extra Light triangles (hexA) and a pkt of Batchelor Cup a pasta (1 syn).

Oh joy!! lol

Lx

green day: veg soup - butternut squash, swede, parsnip, carrots and spring onion.

Beans on toast x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

soup (x1 celeriac, sweetcorn, 3x potatoes, 3x leeks, 1x onion,a slice of ham cut up small added on being served).
this is enough for about 3 days.

tuna, el mayo (1 syn), huge salad and fresh pineapple (a whole one grazed on throughout the day!)

Balsamic mushrooms on small slice wholemeal bread (0.5 HEB), cherry tomatoes, pear and Mullerlight yoghurt.

Back