whats for lunch

I had Quorn Speed Curry with rice - it was yummy!

Attachments

• speed curry.jpg
    speed curry.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 143
Bowl of veg soup. Leftover spag Bol with pasta and a hexa of cheese. Pretty stuffed now!

Bowl of homemade superfree Spicy Tomato soup with 2 x slices of Nimble bread (Part of HeB)

Today will be tomato, lentil & bacon soup from one of sw cookbooks?? With 2 wholemeal bread (HExB) :) x

Salmon filt and salad (hopefully with couscous if I can find some) x

Today for lunch I think I'm going to have some pea and ham soup from the canteen. May grab a sandwich as well depending on what they have.

Today for lunch I think I'm going to have some pea and ham soup from the canteen. May grab a sandwich as well depending on what they have.
I ended up with an egg salad sandwich (HEb + few syns - maybe about 6 to over estimate and be safe) and a cup of pea and ham soup.
It was very tasty, but they do charge a stupid amount down there :(

Today it's going to be a tin of mackerel in tomato sauce, loads of salad & 2 wholemeal bread (HExB) with 1 extra light laughing cow triangle (1) :D

Roast beef, new potatoes, cabbage, mini sweetcorn cobs, carrots and for pudding baked apple with 1 tbsp mincemeat (HE B) and 3 tbsps Creme Fraice low fat of course (1 1/2 syns)

Just had roast beef with loads of superfree veg, roast potatoes and parsnips ( done in my hexb olive oil) a couple of pigs in blankets and 2 little yorkshires. 10 syns for the lot and worth every single one of them ! Love SW!

i had quorn sausages,mashed potato,kale and my hubby's syn free onion gravy.

Today I'm trying a chicken breast stuffed with extra light laughing cow triangle (1) & spinach wrapped in turkey rashers with roasted vegetables & (HExB) new potatoes ;)

Back