whats for lunch

Just had couscous with some sliced up chicken breast, chopped onion, red pepper, sweetcorn, mushrooms and halfed cherry tomatoes with 5 laughing cow blue cheese squares. I am proper full now lol

5 extra light laughing cow triangles
5 scan bran
1 pasta pot shot
1 mullerlight yogurt...

yep, i'm full...

and i had to drink about a pint of water to help the scan bran go down... yep, full as an egg!! lol

Lx

I had a jacket potato with half a can of ravioli from Aldi. Had the same yesterday. Can't eat a whole tin in one go and didn't want to waste it.

what is this!? do you have a recipe?

I nicked the recipe (as I do most of my SW meals of the lovely Mrs Wilsoncroft! :D:D)

This the recipe she kindly posted:

♥ Mash Pizza ♥

SYN FREE ON GREEN & EXTRA EASY

Ingredients:
1 Packet of Mr Mash or Asda Smart Price instant mashed potato
Frylight
Half a carton of passata
Dash of lea & perrins
Dried Basil
Half a medium red onion
Toppings of your choice
42g of low fat cheese or 57g of low fat mozzarella (Use as Healthy extra A or 6 syns)

Method:
Make up the mash with boiling water according to packet instructions. I used the Asda one and mixed it with 400ml of water. Needs to be very doughy consistency, should be able to squash into a ball the size of a tennis ball.

Spray the cake tin with frylight then press the mash down until its flat and fills the tin. Place in the oven on gas mark 5 on middle shelf and cook until just turning golden brown, then turn over and brown the other side.

Whilst the base is cooking, soften the onions in a saucepan with frylight. Then add the passata, lea & perrins & basil. Heat through.

Once base is golden on both sides take out of the oven then add the tomato sauce, cheese and toppings of your choice.
Place back in oven until cheese has melted.

I can confirm it is super lush!! :D - be careful not to overload on the passats though or you'll get a soggy base! Enjoy :)

Today was 2 boiled eggs mixed with elf mayo (1 syn), slice of ww bread and a big salad - then some carrot sticks xx

Speed soup...not a good idea before I went into an exam:eek::rolleyes::D

oh my definatly not a good idea i can imagine you were rather purple trying to hold all the wind in lol

Lunch today is left over chicken breast, cabbage, broccoli, peas, carrots, SW roast pots, gravy (0.5 syn - only a tiny bit) cranberry jelly (2 syns)

Bacon, Beans & Mushrooms on slice of small wholemeal toast, followed by a muller or pear.

Back