whats for lunch

Eeeermmm went for lunch wit my sis and mum,went to the Harvester!!! I had a sirloin steak with 2 lots of salad bar with low fat salad dressing, jacket potato with a teasp of sour cream... Spoilt all the hard work by ending with a rocky road sundae shared with my mum I think it read 645 calories next to it! Oooooooppps!! Ah well. Got until Thursday to pull it back lol

Mines in the oven as I speak , jacket spud and a small tin of Heinz macaronni cheese ( syns ) I really just fancied that today . I will have tomatoes and beetroot as my 1/3 superfree .

bacon,scrambled eggs,mushrooms,beans and 2 slices of wholemeal bread. will need help gettin off chair!! :D

Had the aldi northern catch thai salmon fishcake with chilli sauce syn free with roasted meditteranean veggies and 1/2 pouch of tilda steamed basmati rice coconut & lime flavour 2 syns for 1/2 pouch. Followed by aero chocolate mousse 5 syns was very yummy and worth the 7 syns.

Most people wont agree with this lol but I had 2 cans of mushy peas and melted a HEA of mozarella cheese in there, topped with a tbsp of x light salad cream - divine!

I had scrambled egg, mushrooms and bacon - lovely.

on a green day - i had a late breakfast of rice pudding with summer berries, at work now so dinner at 4 will be 2 boiled eggs, 1 apple, 1 orange and a cherry ff activia yogurt

i had a mushroom and onion omlette with cherry tomatoes and beans.

Today I have puy lentil salad with veg. Was very tired last night making it for work so will see what it is like.....if not it was it's a mug shot!

Lunch today will be king prawn and smoked salmon salad with avocado, and some lemon mayo. Might go with and have some pogen rolls with it. Haven't decided yet if i'm having red, EE, or that super speed thing.

Smoked mackerel (4 syns) and a big green salad with sweetcorn and cucumber. Apple for pud :)

A light lunch for me today as I was still stuffed from brekkie!!

A creamy cheese mugshot (2 syns) pickled shallots and seafood sticks(free on EE)

Back