whats for lunch

Turkey and beef salad with SW coleslaw, and laughing cow deli lights

Jacket potato with spagetti hoops and laughing cow onion squares (hex A)

I have just made the pea and mint soup from the mag. Was absolutely delicious. Had it with some ryvita crackerbreads. Yum yum!

WW Mediterranean Veg Pasta (1.5 syns) - wish I had bought some cheese to melt over the top though as it was a little bit watery for my liking! Nice, low syn, quick meal all the same though :D

Attachments

• WW meal.JPG
    WW meal.JPG
    398.3 KB · Views: 138
for lunch today i am going to have a jacket pot with asdas corination cottage cheese (syn free) and a very large salad. strawberries for after.

dirtydancing said:
for lunch today i am going to have a jacket pot with asdas corination cottage cheese (syn free) and a very large salad. strawberries for after.

Asdas coronation cottage cheese!!! (licks lips) mmmmmm that sounds nice. Not seen that before. Thanks x

Egg mayo (extra light mayo) with sweetcorn on sweet onion ryvitas.

Yummy! Perfect for wen I'm office based and just mindlessly eat all day. Also got melon and a mullerlight banana for mid morning and an apple just in case!! Haha loads of food!

Attachments

• image-2307206310.jpg
    image-2307206310.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 125
Pasta with a tomato sauce with courgette, onion, peppers with 42g reduced fat cheddar as HEX A (green day) have already had 2 weetabix with sweetner and a small amount of synned milk

Yummy! Perfect for wen I'm office based and just mindlessly eat all day. Also got melon and a mullerlight banana for mid morning and an apple just in case!! Haha loads of food!

Looks lovely hun - love seeing other people's piccies! :D

Quorn Sausages with mixed bean in chilli sauce. Portion of vegetables. Maybe a poached egg aswell......

Back