whats for lunch

Back to the usual today. Mullerlight yogurt and a mini babtbel light. I may throw in an apple for good measure.

I'm gonna have jacket potato with salad and ham. And some fruit. x

ooooh I have just had my fave,,

lots of salad with 1/2 avocado (7syns) and 57g reduced fat feta (B) ..... twas scrumdiddlyumtious

Beans and cheese on toast :D

Attachments

• Beans on toast.JPG
    Beans on toast.JPG
    391.8 KB · Views: 144
Im having homemade syn free soup....lentil today! Seems to be my usual lunch these days. Cant beat soup when youve got the cold...and syn free too yum! x

good old jacket spud and beans with a big salad =] xxxx

2 boiled eggs mashed with 1tbsp elf mayo (0.5 syn) and topped on 2 slices of ww bread served with a big watercress salad xx

Kippers with a big salad, salad cream (2) & 2 wholemeal bread (HExB)

Last day of fishy week thank goodness!

*if kippers had a piece of butter on but I took it off before I cooked them - they're free right???*

I've just had 2 slices of Nimble wholemeal with 2 poached eggs from my own chickens - can't beat it!!!!

I had pasta with good old quorn sausages, spring onions, diced celery and a mashed boiled egg, all mixed up with some salad cream:D

I messed up today. I was supposed to bring egg mayo for my lunch to go with some Ryvita sweet onion crispbreads. Instead I just brought a tub of sweetcorn. That's no good, so I shall just be having another Mullerlight yogurt with a mini babybel.

Homemade chicken soup using last night's leftover casserole xx

Doing a Green day for a change so I'm having Tomato and Herb Pasta 'n' Sauce :D

Decided on a green day so had Chinese flavour savoury rice with mushrooms, brocolli, spinach & red pepper with 2 wholemeal toast with cheese (HExA & B)

Back