whats for lunch

Just tucking into potato, FF cottage cheese, cucumber, pepper and onion. Im thinking, next time I made this ill chop up some apple and celery into it too :) mmmm

Really fancy chicken soup as I have the flu :-( but none at home so I'll settle for a chicken sandwich.

Just made some honey & lemon with diet lemonade, 1tsp honey (1 syn) and fresh lemons....yummy! Very medicinal!

Today was 2 boiled eggs on a slice of ww bread, 1 lcl, 1 tbsp elf mayo (0.5 syn) with a side of potato, bean, swede and broccoli bake (just a mash of veg really mixed with a little ff cottage cheese) xx

ive just had 2 ryvita dark rye (heb) tinned mackeral in tom sauce with x2 dairylea light cheese slices melted on top plus mullerlight yog with raspberries mmm delish!!

Have just had mackerel in tomato sauce, new potatoes, hard boiled egg & salad - yummy!!!

Fruit salad (apple, pear, orange & melon) & yoghurt may follow shortly :)

just a Mullerlight yogurt (orange with sprinkles) and a mini babybel light :cry:

I've just had bacon (fat removed) tinned tomatoes with lots of black pepper on 2 toast (HEb) followed by a whole mango :D MMM!

Left over jacket spuds scooped out flesh heated and mixed with cottage cheese and baked with half plate filled with:
Rocket, basil, tomatoes,red pepper , cucumber and 1 tbsp of vinaigrette
Feels like a feast!

Slice of ww bread topped with chicken mayo with a touch of pesto (1 syn), spinach salad and a bowl of veg soup xx

I'm thinking (cause we got up superlate and had breakfast at 1pm- so lunch will be about 5:30-6pm ish) Stir fry or MAYBE something else with the pork in the fridge!

Back