whats for lunch

I had a 57g wholemeal wrap with 2 quorn sausages and mixed salad inside with kraft herb and garlic low salad dressing. It was ok, not keen on the quorn sausages, 1st time i ever tried them today. Had a pink lady apple for after.

I've found that when I cook the quorn sausages, I put them in the fying pan with frylight on low, and put a small saucepan lid over them....seems to stop them from drying out...
might help :)

Spicy Thai Bites with Sw Cheesy coleslaw (HE A & 1 syn for elf mayo) and green salad, fat free yogurt

JoC said:
Spicy Thai Bites with Sw Cheesy coleslaw (HE A & 1 syn for elf mayo) and green salad, fat free yogurt

Jo I've seen you mention Thai bites before. Have you made them or bought them? Fancy a change for lunches.
And cheesy coleslaw! Yummy!! Recipe please sweetie!'

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just had a massive bowl of lettuce with cucumber, pickle beetroot, 28g cheese (HExA) tinned mackerel in spicy tomato sauce & boiled egg

I know it sounds awful but I really enjoyed it :) x

2 slices Hovis, snackpot baked beans and 2 scrambled eggs. Strawberries

Bacon salad with 2 babybel light, tbsp mayo with a pinch of mustard (2 syns) and a bowl of homemade veg soup xx

Low fat chicken & herb super noodles then a massive fruit salad (apple, pear, melon & pineapple) x

Yesterday was asparagus and poached eggs, followed by strawberries & cream crumble - quark, f/free natural yoghurt, sweetner & crumbled alpen light

Today mushroom pasta and mixed leaves

Attachments

• Image0292.jpg
    Image0292.jpg
    216.8 KB · Views: 87
  • Image0293.jpg
    Image0293.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 88
  • Image0295.jpg
    Image0295.jpg
    214.2 KB · Views: 89
Delis homemade quiche:D