whats for lunch

ooh sounds like your having a med day! :) can i just ask, how many syns for the apple when its baked? xxxxx
The apple when baked with 1 tbsp of micemeat is a HE B, the baked apple without mincemeat is 4 syns.

thankyou! never seen that before i will have to give it a go! :) xxx

I have steamed chicken breast, lettuce, toms, q, light mayo (2) and Ainsleys thai couscous (1/2). Its devine.

Jacket pot with beans and 42g (hexa) lf cheddar on, alpen light bar (.5 hexb).
Have got a banana on my desk for later today, to have before I go to the gym tonight..

Not very exciting today but quite yummy. I had scrambled eggs & bacon followed by a grapefruit

Red day so M&S count on us marinated prawns with sweet chilli dip 1 syn and side salad

A roasted chicken breast with mashed veg (cauliflower, broccoli, courgette & potato) & OXO

Not a big portion coz it's lunchtime :)

im having scrambled eggs and quorn sausages with some mature reduced fat cheese mmmmmmmmmmmmmm :D xxxx

Sainsburys BGTY Veg Lasagne!! 4 Syns... Mmm its in the office microwave now hehe!! Will have a toffee muller and a butterscotch hifi for afters xx

I had one of my all time favourites... penne pasta with tuna, sweetcorn and a good squeeze of extra light mayo (syns) with a big salad... yum yum yum!! :)

Back