whats for lunch

Salad with sardines and an extra light dressing! Muller light for afters!

Lunch today is going to be a salad with ham and hard boiled eggs :D Maybe a bit of EL mayo too for a couple of syns

I had homemade chicken and veg soup and a mullerlight - i had the vanilla with dark choc sprinkles ?? Is this syns??

Thanks x x

small wholemeal roll with some ham, and a packet of ready salted pombear crisps (4.5 syns) and a pint of no added sugar ribena :)

Lots of left over veg from yesterdays dinner - cabbage, brocolli, mashed swede and carrot, carrot slices, with a quorn sausage. "pudding" was an activia Raspberry yogurt.

P.S. Anyone know where the hell the vanilla ones have gone?? Cant seem to find them any where at the moment :(

Size 16 Will Do said:
I had homemade chicken and veg soup and a mullerlight - i had the vanilla with dark choc sprinkles ?? Is this syns??

Thanks x x

No the chic sprinkle muller lights are free :) x

Lazy lunch for me too - made a pot of broccoli, green bean, cauliflower and carrot soup and had some with 3 lcl swirled in xx

Having a green day so bowl of speed soup followed by quorn sausages and spaghetti hoops, muller light, apple and banana

Had low fat supernoodles (Thai flavour) will follow with a big bowl of pineapple :)

2 Morrisons healthy eating sausages 1 syn - egg, bacon tomatoes, mushrooms with 2 slices of WM toast (HEB) YUM!!!!

Chicken salad - mixed leaves, tomato, cucumber, onion, red pepper, dressing. Then have got some pineapple, an apple and an orange for later :)

I had 8xquorn chicken dippers (4syns) and a whole tin of beans and a cup of tea!!
I cooked the whole bag (16 dippers) and my dad's stolen 2 of them thinking they were proper chicken lol he didn't notice they were quorn, I had to show him the bag because he didn't believe me.
That leaves 6 dippers for a late night snack tonight or lunch 2morrow :)

I have had home made veg soup :) made from 2chicken stock cubes, sweet potato, onion, carrots, broccoli and cauliflower. Blitzed with hand blender. Was lovely!

Now eating some frozen grapes like sweeties!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back