whats for lunch

Jeessoo.. Just blew 58.5 of my weekly syns at Mcdonalds :jelous:

I had chicken cooked in lemon and herbs :) nom

I had chicken cooked in lemon and herbs :) nom

I had chicken and veg cooked in balsamic vinegar, garlic & lemon....got the recipe from the SW magazine but although the chicken was nice the veggies were awful!! Bleah!!

Baked beans in a jacket potato served with mixed leaves and pickled onions & beetroot. it was nice, but not quite what I fancied, but can't use the cooker as the new one is currently being installed! :D :D

I had 8xquorn chicken dippers (4syns) and a whole tin of beans and a cup of tea!!
I cooked the whole bag (16 dippers) and my dad's stolen 2 of them thinking they were proper chicken lol he didn't notice they were quorn, I had to show him the bag because he didn't believe me.
That leaves 6 dippers for a late night snack tonight or lunch 2morrow :)

Mmmmm I Love these dippers xx

I had a huge bowl of syn free leek and potato soup and I fryed some bacon to put on top
and then had a apple and a muller light

No the chic sprinkle muller lights are free :) x

Thanks for that, can't beleive it they are lovely, just had the choc orange one mmmm..........

Dinner today was large mixed salad, turkey, new pots and sweet chilli sauce.

Mullerlight choc orange and pineapple.

Can't beleive I'm allowed to eat all this x

Today was chicken salad with pickled onions & beetroot, scan bran (HExB) , diarylea triangles (HExA) & 1 litre water

A large bowl of melon to follow soon :D

Leftover chilli from Tuesday's tea. The OH thought that I had heated up a tin of Stagg chilli, which is his favourite kind of chilli! Wooo! Not bad for a knock up ;)

Dont forget the Muller Mullerlight Vanilla Yogurt Sprinkled with Dark Chocolate & with a Black Cherry Underlayer, 165g pot = 2 syns!

For lunch Im having Chicken and Mushrooms pasta sauce (free on green, using hexa for milk) with carrotts, broccoli and mange tout.

Yummers!

Dunno - meeting mum in town for lunch so depends what she fancies. Will try and damage limit what goes n though!

Salad, possibly with my new favourite curried egg mayo or maybe with some salmon and new potatoes depending on if OH decides he wants any.

Tuna mixed with 2tbsp extra light mayo (1syn), sweetcorn and spring onions served with a large salad and a boiled egg. Followed by a choc&fudge alpen light bar (0.5 HeB) Full up now and it feels fab :)

Back