whats for lunch

I just had 4 reduced fat crackers with 100g of low fat tuna and sweetcorn on top and 3 forest fruit and raison biscuits

Hello all!
I have had a lovely lunch of:
Small can lentil soup (HexB)
Large salad topped with fat free cottage cheese (Free/Superfree)
Mullerlite Yogurt

xxx

ooh lunch was very filling! now having some satsumas as was on ee xxx

Pasta salad for me today!

Pasta, lettuce, cucumber, onion, sweetcorn, sugar snap peas with 2 boiled eggs and 2tbsp yoghurt and mint dressing (think that's about 2 syns) and an Alpen Light bar for afters. Yum!

Who knows! Got a meeting so need to grab something on the go, will be a good girl though, only three pounds and three weeks to original target! X

Jacket potato with beans and cheese, planning on getting some mullerlights as well from sainsbos. Got some strawberries with onken fat free vanilla yoghurt for afters. Delish!!

Speed soup from yesterday but adding brocolli, mushrooms, courgette & spring onions for extra superfree then having grapefruit, apple & melon to finish

On a SE day today - does this look ok?

lunch today is beans on toast, a simple classic lol xx

I had baked potato, beans and cheese...... and the fudge tart with chocolate sauce!!! lol I went to school to have lunch with my son!!! heehhe xxx

I made a meatloat layered vegi thing........ Sliced mushrooms layered with a mixture of minced turkey, chopped courgettes, peppers & red onion with cayan pepper, paprika & italian herbs, then repeated the layers. Served with salad - very tastey!!

Mine seems boring compared to everyone else - must get more adventurous!
Thai mugshot,Apple,Choc & Fudge Alpen Light.

I had rice with veggies and a muller light.

strange lunch as been off my food today after upset tummy yesterday. Just picked a bit but tried to stay on plan Banana, hifi bar, mullerlight and 3 babybel lights.

Back