whats for lunch

Cauliflower cheese made with mushrooms and chives served with slices of tomatoes on the side, followed by an apple.:D

Ham, low low cheese and salad

pork loin cooked in soy sauce, asparagus, cherry tomato and leeks! sounds strange but its amazing!! oh cooked it! strawberry jelly with strawberrys and toffee muller light!! I LOVE SLIMMING WORLD!!!

I had leftover paella. Chicken and bacon with chorizo- 1 syn per portion. It's such a nice recipe!!

Just had a tuna steak with couscous, tender stem broccoli and asparagus, with some fresh pineapple on top. Mmmmmmmmmm.

Huge yummy lunch

Hi all

Just had a yummy free lunch,

Beansprouts, peppers,mushrooms,onions,sweetcorn,peas chopped ham, all fryed in frylight and soy sauce then added plain boiled rice and scrambled egg.
Had a huge platefull, just like special fried rice and yummy !

Been on a proper house cleaning mission for past 4 hours so quick lunch now of melon & apple with a spicy sweet n sour mugshot - what a Sunday lunch!

I had a wholemeal roll with 2 slices of ham and 50g of reduced fat coleslaw and a Mcvities medley bar :)

i had a very yummy grannery roll filled with lettice, tomarto, cucumber and a tsp of extra light mayo..........it was sooo nice

Roast Beef, Roast potatoes cooked in frylight with carrots broccoli and cauliflower

Think I'm having salad with some quorn sausages, turkey rashers & boiled eggs x

I have just bunged loads of things in a pan, onion, potatoes, carrots,garlic, peppers, mushrooms, courgettes, tomatoes & sugarsnap peas. Then chopped tomatoes, seasoning, bovril & quorn mince - its like a nice big stew full of lots of speed foods that tates quite good!

Just had a lovely meat platter salad at work
pastrami, beef, turkey, mixed leaves, cucumber, tomatoes, and carrot.
Followed by a small (read tiny :( ) melon selection and a mullerlight.

Shouldn't complain, seeing as it's free from the staff restaraunt :rolleyes:

Noodles with chicken, red onion, peppers and spring onion, cooked in soy sauce and Chinese five spice. Followed by strawberries covered in vanilla and choc mullerlight.

Afternoon snack of melon.

Back