whats for lunch

Kieragh1515 said:
Thanks guys, ur absolutely right. People just book mtgs into my calendar literally back to back all week so I'm going to block out at least 30 mins for lunch each day so they cant :) Work played havoc with my eating times & routine this week & I've paid for it on the scales as only lost 0.5lb.

That's what I had to do, and also be really strict about requesting a new meeting time from those people who cheekily try to book over it anyway. ;-)

today i just chucked loads of things together and it was lovely! cooked some rice up and put in a pan with onions and mushrooms and peas, and lotsa soy sauce, it was so yummy and very filling! xx

today i just chucked loads of things together and it was lovely! cooked some rice up and put in a pan with onions and mushrooms and peas, and lotsa soy sauce, it was so yummy and very filling! xx
That sounds lovely :D
Thrown together meals like that are surprisingly yummy!

lol thanks yeah it was really nice! an no syns which is awesome as i can save mine for chocolate later! :D xxx

today will be a wholemeal pitta bread, tuna with e/l mayo and a huge salad!

Nothing but a brisk walk :) xx

Sent from Blondie's iPhone using MiniMins

Don't do that.
Skipping meals is the worst thing you can do.
It doesn't need to be a huge meal, but you should eat something.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

well scratch my previous post, will have to be a salad of some description as I have just devoured a pack of ryvita minis :) Probably a tuna mayo and boiled egg salad ... maybe not the eggs. I'll see if I can be bothered to cook them later. I am blooming starving but my daughter is taking forever to eat her lunch and is meant to be at a friends house for a playdate .... so I cant eat until ive taken her.

Kids .. who'd have 'em?!

Pasta with spring onions, tuna, tomato and a little extra light Mayo stirred in. Maybe a little cheese grated on top too :)

im cooking a mexican bake from last months SW magazine.......i hope it nice:p

Had a massive fruit salad (grapefruit, strawberries, melon, raspberries, blueberries) and now I'm having a chicken pasta mugshot & HiFi bar :D

Loads of inspiration from this thread, but today was a huge salad & sweetcorn (filling half my plate). An omelette with toms, red onion 28g cheddar (HEXA) & one slice quorn bacon, with balsamic dressing. All Free on green :0)

Noodles with turkey and Ginger from the new extra easy book. Was sooo nice.

Today I think I'm going to have a green day so might have asda chick pea dahl and some frozen veg mixed in :D

I tried the mexican bake the other day, was lovely! Ive just had chicken breast with lettuce, onion, toms, cucumber and beetroot - nothing exciting but was really nice!

Back