whats for lunch

I am doing EE and today only managed a banana for brekkie as went to see my friend, so was starving and just had

I medium jacket potatoe with 2 x laughing cow trianges ( 1/2 hexa), 1 boiled egg, with 1/2 tbsp of tesco extra light mayo (not even 1/2 syn) cress, 4 slices of very lean pastrami, grapes, tomatoes, lettuce, cucumber, peppers. It was soooooo filling and so not like having diet food :D

Omelette (quark, 2 oz cheese, 2 eggs) & baked beans! Yummy!

Tomorrow I'm going to have home-made coleslaw with 2 of the Asda Chicken breast kebab skewers. Will have to syn the lighter-than-light mayo, but it looks delicious in my lunch box so I don't mind. Will have fruit and yogurt for pud.

Last week and this Week for lunch I've had half a pack of cooked chicken tikka, a wholemeal pitta, mixed salad and two teaspoons morrisons ratia. B-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l! And an orange for dessert! It worked last week so I'm sticking with it!

busywoman said:
4 Ryvita, 3 Dairylea light triangles, mugshot, apple, satsuma & grapes (fruit will be for afternoon snack!)

Are the mugshots free? Just had one so wanted to make sure! Thank you x

It depends which one.
There's bound to be the values in the syns section for them, probably in one if the stickies.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

It was the sweet and sour one.

going out for lunch trying not to worry but there is nothing suitable on the menu and have no choice over location think i might just have a jp and beans. Doesnt help that there is 3 veggie mains andalll cheese and bready stuffs lol

Just had an omelette x 2 with mushrooms pepper and bacon.

I feel stuffed up now yum!

My colleague is also on SW so we take it in turns cooking each other lunch. I've just finished making it and it smells so yum! (chicken stuffed with basil and garlic topped with mozzarella, pasta and homemade tomato sauce) :)

Back