whats for lunch

Nothing exciting for me will have a lovely jacket potatoe and beans and salad

Finally getting back on plan properly :)

Lunch today is a chicken breast with swede, courgette, broc & cauli and a splash of gravy for 2 syns :)

Funkymonkey - what is the recipe for speed soup? Could do with that myself to finally push and get my 1 stone sticker!

I am having SW chips and beans for lunch. Feels quite decadent for lunchtime, but I noticed the vegetable basket had an assortment of a few bags of potatoes with only a few in each, and looking like they were getting past their best. Decided to peel and use them today rather than see them in the bin in a day or 2 :)

I've just had Batchelors Pasta & Sauce Macaroni Cheese (2 syns) & 2 oz cheese (both a choices) melted into it - cheese heaven!

Nothing exciting for me neither Chicken, Salad and some pickles and pineapple for after.

Had a grilled chicken breast in pitta bread with laughing cow light and spicy salsa. With a big green salad. Yum! Enjoying a tea now :D

2 packs of M&S count on us marinated prawns with sweet chilli dip 1 syn per pack and a salad with 1 tbsp low fat dressing 1/2 syn. Followed by a banana and custard mullerlight. Really lovely and only 2 1/2 syns

Left over curry (butterbeans, passatta, onion, carrots, peppers, quorn chunks, curry powder & worcester sauce) from last night with my 2 oz cheese melted on it - yummy!

Sorry if it's already been answered but how do you make syn free pancakes?

Found this receipe for them on one of the threads.

Ingredients

1 Egg per pancake
2-3 Teaspoons sweetener (depending on own taste)
3-4 Drops of vanilla essence

Method

First separate the white from the yolk and put into separate bowls, Whisk the egg white until fluffy and add the sweetener, In the other bowl add the vanilla essence then fold the yolk into the egg white
Heat a frying pan with frylight, add the mix and spread as you would a normal pancake after a few mins flip over (But do be careful they are much more delicate than a regular pancake) And then Hey presto scrummy syn free pancakes

All you need to do is add some strawberries or banana whatever takes ya fancy

Believe me they are gorgeous ive just made one for my partner and he loved it

Found this receipe for them on one of the threads.

Ingredients

1 Egg per pancake
2-3 Teaspoons sweetener (depending on own taste)
3-4 Drops of vanilla essence

Method

First separate the white from the yolk and put into separate bowls, Whisk the egg white until fluffy and add the sweetener, In the other bowl add the vanilla essence then fold the yolk into the egg white
Heat a frying pan with frylight, add the mix and spread as you would a normal pancake after a few mins flip over (But do be careful they are much more delicate than a regular pancake) And then Hey presto scrummy syn free pancakes

All you need to do is add some strawberries or banana whatever takes ya fancy

Believe me they are gorgeous ive just made one for my partner and he loved it

Thank you so much for this!

I forgot to eat breakfast this morning so going to go and make myself some filling pasta :)

Back