whats for lunch

I've just had a mixed salad of cucumber, celery, tomato, raw mushrooms, red onion, hard boiled eggs and smoked mackrel with a little bit of reduced fat salad cream :)

First day back on plan!

i just had 3 boiled eggs which i had in the same pot as my strawberries lol.....ummm not the nicest of eggs lol a muller and a plum.....yummy :)

I am being good today no temptation will be submitted to.... salad, chicken and Thai cous cous followed ny mango and passion fruit muller light... - 1 syn in total...

Mixed salad (leaves, cherry toms and cucumber) with left over plain rice from last night and a Tesco roasted salmon fillet with black pepper... currently munching it as we speak and the salmon is heaven!

I've decided on a red day today and am currently cooking up a massive stir fry with green beans, yellow pepper, celery, mushrooms, turkey, lots of garlic and soy sauce! mmm!

Mayflower chinese curry sauce(3.5 syns) with 1/2 a onion, packet button mushrooms, and a handful of peas with boiled rice. Muller and plums for afters

It was smoked salmon SW quiche with a salad and it was delicious!

Left over stir fry.

Mixed salad (leaves, cherry toms and cucumber) with a couple of pieces of pastrami and a jacket potato. Nipping to Asda during my lunch break so may pick up something syn free to go on my jacket spud as well as am having a hungry day today!

Hmmm, cottage cheese, baked beans or spaghetti... decisions decisions!

Green day today so I've just made a big mixing bowl of pasta salad to graze on throughout the day with my mum!
It's just pasta, cucumber, yellow pepper, peas and sweetcorn :) Might add a bit of salad cream to it or EL mayo when I have some to liven it up a little

Mild cheese & broccoli Pasta n sauce (0.5) with extra broccoli & 'fried' red onions

Homemade superspeedy soup!

Back