whats for lunch

Carrot and beetroot salad from Asda minus the balsamic dressing, 2 hardboiled eggs, turkey and a tbsp mayo... I was mega hungry - but still full now so just a light tea for me later I think....

Steak, SW Chips, Mushrooms and Cherry tomatoes roasted in Balsamic Vinegar Yummy

Nothing, had breakfast late and then been out all day! starving now so looking forward to my cottage pie for dinner!

Homemade low fat mushroom soup, cooking as I type, made without all the fat and cream

Roast beef, potatoes, roasted onons and carrots with broccoli followed by apple crumble and mullerlight vanilla yoghurt (HEB & 3syns)

bns, carrot yellow pepper and 1 small potato all cubed and thrown in actifry with some herbs - yummy, but i be so full - even had tho throw some awat, but made sure it was the potato bits...:D

Have just had a mug shot, 2 small bananas and a toffee muller light :) that'll keep me going until the massive bit of roast pork is done at about half 8!

Red day today so looking forward to a ham and cheese toastie with lots of tomatoes on the side followed by an apple.

Homemade soup and a bread roll (HE B)

Sw quiche and salad followed by cherry activia

Have just had some chicken with ryvita followed by some grapes. Bit of an odd combo but hey ho.

Sw quiche and salad followed by a vanilla activia.

2 wholemeal toast (HExB) with a dairylea triangle (2.5?) a chicken Mugshot & some fruit

Think I'm going to have a red day today so I'll be making a turkey stir fry :) had the same one day last week and it was absolutely gorgeous! Made with turkey thigh meat so its much more moist than breast

Back