whats for lunch

Bolognaise bake for me (last portion of the massive batch I made last week) had it with a big salad, two plums and a banana, trying to have very low syns as I went way over on Saturday drinking wine so hoping to get make up for it over the next few days until my WI on Wednesday.

Jacket potato with beans and HEXA of cheese

HM Soup with a slice of cheese on toast . :D

Quick lunch today, sweet and sour mug shot with a muller light, an apple and an orange x

Day 2 of the fish plan so lunch is jacket potato with a couple of laughing cow light triangles, prawns and salad.

An omelette/fritatta with sliced new potato, spring onion, pepper, tomato and ham

It's gonna be a jacket spud and something...haha...Most likely salad on the side-probably beans, bacon and cheese x

my addiction super speed soup :) i loveeeeeeee it with loads of cayenne pepper in it yummmmmmm

I had a tomato mugshot as wasn't feeling very hungry, starving now though so going to have an apple and a muller light to keep me going til dinner.

Tinnedtomato said:
Im having sardines in tomato sauce with a huge salad :) Cant wait....im starving!!

Urgh. Can't stand sardines. Nothing with bones in.
I can manage tuna and mackerel but not sardines or pilchards.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Am just reheating last nights stew; nice and mushy mmmmm :D

ColJack said:
Urgh. Can't stand sardines. Nothing with bones in.
I can manage tuna and mackerel but not sardines or pilchards.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Oh dear, good job you didn't come round mine...I did fresh sardines, baby new pots & salad.....bone city!

Anyway, all fish have bones (well jelly fish & squid don't)

Back