whats for lunch

Mixed veg (onion, pepper & mushroom) omlette with cheese (HEa) with a few pickled onions, gherkins and beetroot on the side, followed by an apple and satsuma (from my SOTW haul!)

Asda beef in gravy 210g (1 syn) 2 packs of steamfresh veg (free) with loads of black pepper.

Just ate 30 of my Wifes gummi bears (75g) on the way home from the shop thinking they wouldn't be too bad, works out at 13.5 syns ouch :cry:

I had a jacket potato with cottage cheese with red peppers and spring onion, and a side salad :)

Btw- rubbed the jacket potato in frylight (1 spray each side) and a bit of salt and it helped crisp the skin up :) Was inspired by MIL rubbing hers in olive oil. Was tasty!

Planning on having a veggie stir-fry for lunch today to use up the stir-fry pack I've got followed either by a weight watchers yogurt or some fruit x

Left of roast beef and new potatos with loads of salad and pickled onions.

Portion of Mushroom Lasagne warmed up in work microwave (from lastest SW mag) with salad followed by WW yohurt and satsuma. Yummy.

lovely ham salad with lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, gherkins, pickled onions and sweetcorn and sainsburys bgty honey and mustard dressing, was yum!

Cauliflower and horseradish soup, an old favourite :) Tried the Onken apple and mango fat free too, very nice, still prefer the vanilla though

Today's lunch was last nights leftovers:
Asda Smartprice Pasta and Sauce (tomato & onion flavour) with added mushroom and bacon
Yum yum! :D
xxx

Lunch for me was Asda chosen by you Chickpea Dahl over a mountain of steamed veg, carrots, cauliflower and brussel sprouts followed by activia fat free yoghut.
Yum yummmm

Lunch for me was left over cous cous from last night (with cherry toms, cucumber, red onions and roasted red peppers mixed in) with a pea shoot leaf salad. Followed by a clementine, with another sat on my desk if needed!

Back