whats for lunch

I had two slices wholemeal toast, spread with quark and marmite, topped with two poached eggs and some ham, plus cherry toms.

Today I had 1 slice nimble (1/2 he b) beans and cheese (1/2 he a) no sf but I had A LOT of fruit for breakfast and gonna have loads of veg for dinner so I'm ok with this :)

I had a superfood salad from our wetherspoons with chargrilled chicken breast was really tasty

spiced red cabbage, sprouts, carrots, boiled onion 3 rashers bacon and 2 eat smart sausage:D

**punk*~*star** said:
No idea! Possibly something like pasta n sauce with some sf veg thrown in...

Went for cheese & broccoli pasta n sauce with broccoli, courgette, spring onions, yellow pepper & tomatoes

I had 2 pumpkin seed and oat ryvita (heb) with 4 dairylea light triangles (hea) and cucumber and lettuce, and a cherry muller light with pomegranate mixed in :)

Boiled rice with roasted veg (spring onions, yellow pepper, courgette) broccoli, cucumber, tomato, boiled eggs & mackerel in tomato sauce mixed in :)

i slice wholemeal toast, scrambled eggs 1/2 can baked beans mug of tea yummm.....breakfast cereal was early as pusscat was hungry ! so this was a bit like a second breakkie

Went for cheese & broccoli pasta n sauce with broccoli, courgette, spring onions, yellow pepper & tomatoes[/QUOTE]

snap but Veg maybe different depending on what's not mouldy lol x

I am going to an Indian Restaurant for lunch. Will be playing Petanque for 2 hours before and going to choose wisely. I am alcohol free for January so that syns saved. Will have a poppudum and pickle , vegetable dhansak and will ask chef to go easy on oil/ghee and boiled rice. For a drink I will have fizzy water. I going to count 15 syns and think I am over estimating but its difficult to guess.

Back