whats for lunch

The spinach cannelloni from the little recipe book free with the last magazine. Also a side salad.

Just about to have brunch very shortly. I've already had 2 mugs of very strong fresh coffee (about to have a 3rd so will be hyper for the rest of the day!), shortly to be followed by 2 Eat Smart sausages (0.5 syns each), grilled tomatoes, mushrooms, toast and scrambled eggs.

Nandos! Going to try and be good, but chips and perinaise are already calling my name :p

Thinking it'll be a prawn salad today!

Carrot and coriander soup, wholegrain crackerbreads and laughing cow. Yum!

mashed potatoes.carrots.stewing steak and gravy absoloutly gorgeous and stuffed all for 2 syns

Was really quick and easy, fried in frylight 2 onions, 2 cloves of garlic and 4 rashers of smoked bacon chopped up. Then added it to a saucepan with a can of red lentils (drained and rinsed), and a few tbsp of water and warmed it all through. Took less than 10 minutes :)

I made veggie soup and brought to work in a flask...full of SuperFree goodness! (Hoping lots of superfree food and scan bran is the key to a good week's weight loss this week!)

savory rice mixed with loads of veg and chicken ! xx

Just made lunch for tomorrow. Pasta, bacon, tomatoes, broccoli, cauliflower, onion all mixed in together. Will prob use some syns for some mayo but will see what it's like.

Back