whats for lunch

Smoked Haddock, savoy cabbage, actifry roasted peppers and 3 syns of parsley sauce, didn't realise how colourful it looked while i was eating it!

424389_10150642836150992_713150991_10960195_668181469_n.jpg

Your dinners always look great Grizzly_man! How long did you do your peppers for?

Thank you, I only post the nice looking plates! They were the pointed peppers that you can get, I did them for about 10 mins with a spray of frylight, they were sweeter than the normal peppers and went really well with the fish.

Packed lunch today chopped ham with half tin chickpeas and huge salad 2 tbsp extra light Mayo. Satsuma.

Pasta n´Sauce Broccoli + Cheese with fresh Broccoli and HEXA Cheese ;) + one leftover Quorn Cumberland Sausage cut in.

I had a paddy as my loss this week is 1/2lb so I went mad and had:

Strips of beef
Homemade burger topped with 1 Laughing Coe triangle (part HEXA)
Friend in Garlic, 10gr Butter (3.5 syns), 1tsp olive oil (2 syns)
Mushrooms
Jacket potato with 2 Laughing cow triangle (part HEXA)
1 co-op WM pitta (1xHEXB)
Green salad with beetroot, tomato and cucumber
and after 2x5gr crepe chocolate (2 syns)

Going off plan did not work. still within plan and some syns left for rest of the day

bacon, scrambled egg, and tomatoes - followed by mixed berries...:D

Stir fry veg with chilli, ginger and soy sauce. And some egg fried rice ('fried' with frylight of course) and an apple.

HM syn free double burger with cheese (HEA) on a roll (HEB) with salad. :D

Last edited:
Wholegrain Carbonara Pasta n Sauce with lots of veg mixed in and mozarella cheese on top. A slice of toast (Nimble White) spread with Cadbury's Philly. Ommus Nommus :) x

smoked haddock & a kinda salad (cucumber, tomatoes, grated carrot, pickled beetroot & pickled onions followed by an banana & apple in vanilla mullerlight

Back