whats for lunch

ive mad a slimming world quiche that im gona have with a salad...just wish i could get over my hang ups about eating on weigh day ..keep telling myself i must eat for the baby ..but i dont like eating on weigh day

ive mad a slimming world quiche that im gona have with a salad...just wish i could get over my hang ups about eating on weigh day ..keep telling myself i must eat for the baby ..but i dont like eating on weigh day

Why? I'm guessing the reason you don't "like" eating on WI day is because you think it will show a "better" loss - maybe so, but this would not be a true result.

WI day is no different to any other day. Just eat as you normally would - if you've stuck to the plan all week then you will still see a good result, regardless of what you've eaten that day!

sweetchant1lly said:

You're pregnant and you don't like eating on weigh in day??? I'm sorry but priorities here.......your baby is more important than your weight.....you starve and your baby starves!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I had a ham sandwich (1 syn for clover light & HEb) and a cheesy mug shot (1 syn)

Sorry, but have the Syns changed in the cheesey mug shots? I always thought they were 2.5 Syns :confused:

Oh i dont know.. I thought it was only 1? :( bugger

Sorry hun, I believe they're still 2.5 Syns. I didn't think they'd changed, and when I've just checked Syns Online they're coming up as 2.5 too.

Hope this doesn't knock you too far off plan x

Cheesy mugshots are 3syns :(
I had 2 ryvita with 2 laughing cow extra light triangle, beetroot and gherkins, delicious!

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Cheesy mugshots are 3syns :(
I had 2 ryvita with 2 laughing cow extra light triangle, beetroot and gherkins, delicious!

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

The cheesey noodle variety are 3 Syns, whereas the cheesey pasta ones are 2.5 - all according to Syns online.

Homemade Leek & Potato Soup, Fritatta with Onion, Cherry Toms & 45g Reduced Chedder hexa.

This is my weigh-in day..the only thing i do every week is have my Breakfast & Lunch and leave my Dinner till after weigh-in thats at 7.00pm..done the same for 5 weeks now..i certainly wouldnt starve myself thats how people end up binging...totally agree with princess-stevie it wouldnt be a true reflection ;)

You're pregnant and you don't like eating on weigh in day??? I'm sorry but priorities here.......your baby is more important than your weight.....you starve and your baby starves!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

yep it is Important for baby hence why i am making eating a priority

Jacket potato, baked beans & cheese (hexa) with salad (no pudding today :) a first when I'm in school!)

Today I have cous cous flavoured with a chicken oxo, salt & pepper & chilli flakes with steamed stir fry veg on top. Oh a bit of soy sauce too.

Is soy sauce synned? or balsamic vinegar? I never know!
Sxx

Today I'm having pasta with extra lean mince & an egg scrambled in, sounds rank but it is delish :D x

Today I have cous cous flavoured with a chicken oxo, salt & pepper & chilli flakes with steamed stir fry veg on top. Oh a bit of soy sauce too.

Is soy sauce synned? or balsamic vinegar? I never know!
Sxx

I never know about the balsamic, am sure soy is free though.

I am having left over frittata made with superfree veg, served with salad and cheese hea

xx

Beef steak in homemade ragu sauce with roasted garlic, aubergine, tomatoes, courgette, mushrooms, red onion, red-yellow-green pepper :)

Back