whats for lunch

Haha, true true. Will just think about how much fat and grease there is in it, swimming around........ nope still fancy one! lol.
Maybe after weigh in tonight i will treat myself...

X Kelly X said:
Haha, true true. Will just think about how much fat and grease there is in it, swimming around........ nope still fancy one! lol.
Maybe after weigh in tonight i will treat myself...

Mmmmm I don't know if I will be able to resist, my weigh in is on thursday.... I could go for a nice long walk to burn off the calories :)

Leftover chicken and bacon hot pot, lets hope its as good as it was last night ?

Omelette with mushrooms onions tomatoes chicken breast slices and spring onion used 1 egg and 3 egg whites including a babybel light ...with salad x

Attachments

• image-2366493266.jpg
    image-2366493266.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 78
Lunch from Subway, Club salad, Hea of cheese, will work out the syns for a bit of chilli sauce and a few olives but will certainly be better than a footlong!

Best thing is you get the total Subway taste without the bread, was lovely :D

65452_10150711355690992_713150991_11158141_495461667_n.jpg

Today i have had Sainsburys BGTY Tomato soup (1.5 syns) & ham salad sandwich (Hxtra) followed by an apple and banana

I had cold egg friend rice. Yum Yum. And fruit salad afterward.

cottage cheese and salad...

R-E-D said:
Mmmmm I don't know if I will be able to resist, my weigh in is on thursday.... I could go for a nice long walk to burn off the calories :)

Sooooo did you resist? I wonder how many syns they are? X

Jacket potato and beans with a sprinkle of grated cheddar cheese. Strawberries for dessert

Back