whats for lunch

Mini jacket potatoes, cottage cheese with onion and chive and Ainsley Harriott spice sensation cous cous + 3 pickled eggs. Strawberries for pudding :eek:)

Horrid day here as I got sent out on a shopping mission half way through my lunch and never got time to eat all the superfree that I was supposed to have with my soup..... Hate it when a good plan goes bad :-(

home made lentil soup and 2 ryvita pumpkin seeds and oats (hexb)

Slimming world quiche, rocket salad, rhubarb. Crumble yogurt (1/2 syn) packet kellogs mini bites, apple and a tangerine! Haha I have a big appetite and a long lunch break!

pasta and cottage cheese really full though oh and a muller light

Last edited:
Just had a salad (lettuce, cucumber & celery), pickled onions and Tesco Light Choices Cottage Cheese with Red Pepper Pesto (amazing!!! can someone confirm it's still free please?)

nothing as holding out for a takeaway tonight, just had breakfast so not hungry anyway

Haven't had lunch...but it's sat in the fridge waiting for me! (currently on a break at work!) - today's totally-amazing-exciting lunch is scan bran (x5)!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (note the sarcasm! :) ...I try to have it a couple of times a week as I know it's high in fibre and good for me!) ... having it with lots of nice things though - fat free cottage cheese, a bit of normal cheese (HEa), cucumber, baby plum tomatoes, some chicken slices, carrot sticks... followed by an apple and a pear (and a sneaky Alpen Light after if I need it...probably won't though!) ...now that's a healthy lunch right there! (even if I say so myself ;) )!! (It will counterbalance the indian I'm having tomorrow night...well that's my theory anyway!)

pasta (FREE) with 45g reduced fat cheddar (hexA), cucumber (SUPERFREE), tuna (FREE) and 1 tbsp light salad cream (1SYN)

Back